|Your personal information shall be stored in the form that allows you to be identified for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which the information was collected and afterwards processed and, in any case, within legal limits.
Notice under article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code on the subject of protection of personal information) downblouse.com dedicates the utmost attention to its members' privacy, both in its operations of personal information processing and in the adoption of safety measures imposed by the law.
|Particularly, under article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code on the protection of personal information), downblouse.com is pleased to provide the following information:
1 - Purposes and methods of processing of personal data.
Processing of personal data is aimed solely at the correct and complete performance of services supplied to members of downblouse.com
Processing takes place solely with the aid of electronic instruments and always in respect of safety measures provided for by the law.
2 - Transfer of personal data
Transfer of personal data is optional but necessary so that downblouse.com may perform services.
3 - Communication and disclosure of personal data
downblouse.com comes into possession of members' personal data only after members have disclosed it to CCBill (www.ccbill.com) for payment of fees.
Members are aware that CCBill.com performs its processing of personal data independently from downblouse.com.
Personal data of members of downblouse.com are not disclosed or communicated, nor may be employed for the purposes of marketing, advertising, statistics or any other purposes other than those stated in article 1.
4 - Member Rights
Members have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data about them, even if they are not yet recorded, and to their communication in encrypted form.
Furthermore, they have the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic instruments;
- identifying information for the controller or persons in charge of processing;
- the entities or types of entities to which personal data may be disclosed or which may come into possession of it as part of their role as controllers or officials.
Members have the right to obtain:
- updating, adjustment, or, when it is in their interest, completion of their personal data;
- deletion, conversion into anonymous format or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be stored for the purposes for which it was ostensibly collected or afterwards processed;
- statement that the operations described under letters a) and b) and the content thereof have been reported to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case that such action should prove impossible or require employment of means clearly out of proportion with the right protected.
Members have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal information about them even when the information is still relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
- to the processing of personal data about them for the purposes of transmission of advertising or direct sales material or for the performance of market research or commercial communication.
5 - Controller
The Controller is downblouse.com, located at Italy.
Terminology and definitions used in this policy:
Personal data: any information about a natural person, legal person, entity or association, that is identified or may be identified, even indirectly, by means of reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Personal data also includes sensitive data, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical convictions or convictions of another sort, political opinions, membership in parties, labour unions, associations or organisations relating to religion, philosophy, politics or labour unions, as well as personal information revealing state of health or sex life.
Processing: any operation or series of operations performed with or without the aid of electronic instruments that regards the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, deletion or destruction of data, even if they are not recorded in a database.
Security measures: all technical, computer, organisational, logistical, procedural security measures aimed at protecting personal information in connection with risks of destruction or loss (accidental or non) of said data, of unauthorised access or processing or processing not for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Controller: the natural person, legal person, public administration or any other entity, association or organism which makes decisions (together with another controller or alone) regarding the purposes and methods of processing of personal data and of the instruments used, including security measures.
Person in charge of processing: the natural person, legal person, public administration or any other entity, association or organism which has been put in charge of processing of personal data by the controller.